Every year the Pushcart Prize accepts nominations from small presses and publications to be anthologized in their annual publication.
This year The Idiom Magazine has chosen:
- Mark Brunetti “The Museum of the Past
- Mike Noordzy “Work” or “With Lying Anything is Possible”
- Ann Malaspina “Horse Bones”
- Alexandria Savastano “So They Told Me That the Girl You Dated Before Me had no Voice Box”
- Michael Jemal “The Baker”
Also sent out to get our proof copies for Piscataway House Publication’s newest book “I Keep Going” by poet Joshua Ballard…more information on that to come soon….
Nothing happens if yer not doin nothing