So The Idiom Magazine is beginning to take some steps towards its online ‘Interactiveness’….but what does that mean?
That means when you download the PDF of the Current Issue of The Idiom there will be links embedded in the issue that lead the reader to some extras about the pieces like:
- videos or audio of the writers reading there work
- videos or audio of the writers taking about their work and the process of them writing it or where it came from
- links to websites that add to the experience when reading the poem
- links to authors pages and more information about them
- videos and audio from The Idiom Editors and what they think about the poems and why they accepted it
Right now we have video responses from Brennan Burnside and Claudia Mathos in the Current Issue so check that out and we’ll have some more additions next week!